Cantor Ellen Schwab is your partner in navigating and celebrating life’s transitions and challenges.
As a spiritual leader and transition consultant, Ellen helps people of all faiths and backgrounds celebrate joyful occasions, observe sorrowful moments, manage difficulties in their lives, and work through important decisions.
Contact Ellen at 443-501-3740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary consultation.
Click on the links below to learn more about Ellen’s services:
- Officiating – weddings (Jewish, interfaith, non-denominational, same gender), commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, B’nai mitzvah, baby namings, funerals
- Creating – unique ceremonies and new rituals for life’s milestones, including those that often go unmarked
- Consulting – life’s transitions, spirituality, the Jewish home, inter-faith family issues
- Sharing – the joy of music for your celebration or event
- Teaching – B’nai mitzvah students (in person or via Skype), facilitating family learning and projects, basic Judaism